The LCCI Level 3 Group Diploma in Accounting consists of the following 3 modules :
LCCI Level 3 Accounting – This helps students build on their ability to prepare and interpret accounts for different types of businesses, in accordance with basic accounting conventions and present accounting practice. It also develops students’ ability to apply the key principles in decision making. This qualification is suitable for those working or intending to work in advanced accounting roles with a high level of autonomy.
Students are introduced to topic areas they are likely to encounter in their working lives in practical, scenario-based situations. This includes content on the following main functions:
● Maintaining up-to-date records of all financial transactions in an appropriate format using accounting record books (ledgers)
● Preparation of extended trial balances
● Preparation and interpretation of financial statements of different businesses (sole traders, partnerships, limited companies and groups of companies).
● Preparation of financial records from incomplete records
● Applying the principles of decision making.
LCCI Level 3 Advanced Business Calculation – This module helps learners build on their knowledge, understanding and ability to perform a variety of advanced calculations and apply data to solve problems associated with the financial aspects of business. It’s suitable for those working or intending to work in finance-related roles, or those wanting to develop these skills for academic progression.
The objective is to enable candidates to develop:
● A broad knowledge and understanding of advanced business calculations in relation to simple and compound interest, stock exchanges, business ownership, profitability and liquidity, investment appraisal, bankruptcy, depreciation of business assets and index numbers.
● The ability to apply this knowledge and understanding in a business situation
● A knowledge and understanding of related terminology.
LCCI Level 3 Business Statistics – Helps students to understand statistical techniques to business data and concepts of statistical problem solving, enabling the, to apply statistical techniques to business data in order to plan and control business operations, evaluate and manage risk and support the decision-making process.
This module is suitable for students who work in or want to work in business and research environments. It is also suitable for students aiming for a career in business and finance where they will be sourcing and analysing business related data.
Here is our class schedule, for our upcoming class starting 16 April 2022
Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Level 3 Group Diploma in Accounting
Class Timings : 7pm to 10pm (3hrs per lesson)
Date Schedule as follow :
Level 3 Advance Business Calculations – 14 April t0 19 May
Level 3 Accounting- 24 May to 23 August
Level 3 Business Statistics – 13 September to 8 November
Class Venue : 91 Bencoolen Street, #06-09, Sunshine Plaza, S189652
Note – (The course schedule is presently tentative and subject to changes by Acctrain when deem necessary)
Promotion: SGD 2688.00 (Net course fee SGD 2400.00 and Non-refundable application fee SGD 288.00)
The course fee is payable on an instalment basis, and the payment schedule as follows:
Based on course schedule above –
For more information, please call +65 9451 5260 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Module 1 – Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Level 3 Certificate in Accounting
22 lessons (66 hours)
10 lessons (30 hours)
16 lessons (48 hours)