The purpose of this introductory level course is to give students essential skills in, and knowledge of, double-entry bookkeeping.
This includes content on the following main functions:
● books of original entries
● the ability to maintain up-to-date records of all financial transactions in an
appropriate format using accounting record books (the ledgers)
● double-entry bookkeeping
● introduction to financial statements (without provisions for doubtful debts and
only two methods of depreciation).
Succession completion in this course allows progression to the LCCI Level 2 Certificate in Bookkeeping and Accounting (VRQ) and supports progression into the job market, for example, in a bookkeeping role within a large company’s finance department.
Business owners, Entry level executives / students looking to learn elementary accounting.
Here is our class schedule, for our upcoming class starting 17 October 2022
Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Level 1 Certificate in Book-keeping (VRQ) ASE20091
Every Wed & Fri evenings from 7-10pm.
Venue : 190 Middle Road #10-08 Fortune Centre S188979
Enjoy our exclusive promo rate for *$88/- only, when you sign for our *bundled programme.
Our bundled programme consists of the following 2 modules:
1. Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Level 1 Certificate in Book-keeping (VRQ) ASE20091) @ $88/-
2. Preparatory Course for Pearson LCCI Level 2 Certificate in Book-keeping and Accounting (VRQ) @ $700/-