This module lays the foundation and provides underpinning knowledge and understanding of business, marketing and strategy concepts.
Topics include appreciation of business models, manipulation of marketing mix, use of environmental analysis tools, market research methodologies, as well as the planning and execution of strategies.
At the end of this module, learners will be able to help formulate and/or marketing and/or market entry strategies for their organizations. There will also be an introduction to Sun Zi’s Art of War applied in Marketing.
Business Leaders, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Start-Up Owners and anyone who wants to be equipped with the tools and knowledge to start a new business in a viable market
This module comes under the WSQ Skills Framework : RET-PNI-4004-1.1 Market Entry Strategy Formulation
Course Code: TGS-2020504969
Please whatsapp us at 9457 8086 or email us at email@example.com for the course schedule.
Full Course Fee (no subsidy) @SGD $840 /-
Here are the nett fees for the following:
Here are the types of funding support available for the course
SSG Training Grant
Funding Period: Until 13 Sep 2022
Course Ref No.: TGS-2020504969
*Approved Funded Hours: 24 hours.
1. The difference between strategies and tactics
2. Creating a strategy plan
3. Internal and external environmental analysis
4. Business stakeholders
5. Organization’s business model
7. 7Ps of the Marketing Mix
8. Mintzberg 5 Ps of strategy
9. Porter’s Five Forces of Competitive Position Analysis
10 .Objectives and types and of market research
11. Planning and executing a market research project
12. Feasibility studies
13. Risk management and stakeholders
14. Risk assessment and response strategies
15. The risk management process
16. Key customer segments
17. Revenue drivers of your organization
18.Decision making process